- DienstleistungenIhre Ware immer im Blick
- UnternehmenMit uns fahren Sie besser
- AktuellesNews und Pressemitteilungen
- KontaktNehmen Sie mit uns Kontakt auf
In May 2018 we employed a driver coach. He takes care of the truck drivers in their daily work and trains them with regard to new vehicle technology applications as well as customer requirements. In addition, a more efficient driving style, vehicle checks and maintenance are also part of the training.
Through optimized route planning, travel with low utilization and a high proportion of empty kilometres is reduced. With the help of suitable software, the target and actual routes are compared with each other on an automated basis, in order to identify and eliminate superfluous kilometres travelled.
The goal is to replace 30 vehicles by 2021. The first 20 Volvo LNG vehicles have been ordered and will be put into operation in 2019. In addition to LNG, the focus was on assistance systems when configuring the vehicles. With Volvo Dynamic Steering we are not only more environmentally friendly, but also safer on the road!
To reduce CO2 emissions per transported space by at least 20% by 2021
- New position "Driver coach"
- per active driver training
- Procurement of driving simulator
- Examination of alternative modes of transportr
- Development of automatic TMS
- Active customer involvement
- Efficient drive technologies
- Low emission energy sources
- Reduction of fuel consumptions
We were the first logistics company in Switzerland to receive the Lean & Green Award for our commitment to CO2-reduction on 7 March 2018, as part of the 13th Logistics & Supply Chain Forum in Baden. This makes us one of the first three companies in Switzerland who have been able to accept this Award.
We are happy to be at your disposal for a further exchangeContact